Friday, December 20, 2013

Rome, Sweet Rome

Today, mom and I climbed off the cruise ship MSC Splendida for the last time in Rome! We took an hour train to Termini station and grabbed a cab to our hotel. After settling in a little, we wandered around. I showed her my school, Bar Valle (the coffee shop I went to every morning) and had a coffee, and Despar (the grocery store by school) and ate one more Ponza salad. Then we walked to the Trastevere area, showing her the Basilica di Santa Maria (the church by my apartment), the boy's apartment, my apartment, and Conad (my grocery store).
My school
Bar Valle! I will sure miss Sonya and her cappuccinos and muffins!

The piazza by my apartment
One last walk across the river from school
Via Natale del Grande 21 :)
Although it was raining, it was still a good day. It was sure hard to be back in those places, because each place brings special memories back to me. But, these next days start a whole new chapter of adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment